Codes: drill diameter 5MM, min. hole depth 35MM, anchorage depth 25MM, screw diameter 3-4MM
Thanks to the four-sided expansion, the Fischer SX wall plug ensures optimal load transfer to the building material. Quality nylon and typical expansion guarantee a permanently secure fit. The collar prevents it from fitting into the hole.
- Packed in 100 pcs.
- Optimum load transfer thanks to expansion to 4 sides provides maximum load-bearing capacity in solid and perforated materials.
- Easy installation: the wall plug collar prevents it from fitting deeper into the hole.
- There are no expansion pressures in the neck area of the wall plug, which does not risk damaging the cladding or plaster.
- Use with wood screws, chipboard screws, self-tapping screws and set screws.
- Withstands temperatures from -40°C to +80 °C.
- The geometry of the wall plug allows the use of wood and chipboard screws in the range from 2 to 12 mm.
- Vertically perforated clay bricks
- Aerated panels of lightened concrete
- Perforated sand-lime bricks
- Solid sand-lime bricks
- Natural stone with a solid structure
- Aerated concrete
- Solid blocks from lightened concrete
- Motion sensors
- Skirting boards
- Lightweight wall shelves
- Mirror cabinets
- TV consoles
- Grids for climbing plants
- Bathroom and toilet equipment
Advantages of SX wall plugs
- Screw tolerance: The SX wall plug can be used safely with screws of various types and diameters. It is especially suitable for chipboard screws.
- Anti-rotation fuse: The massive anti-rotation fuse holds the SX wall plug firmly in place in the drilled hole.
- Anti-snap colar: The collar of the wall plug prevents the SX wall plug from slipping into the drilled hole.